These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

So this is how it is: The France Situation

I'm in France, right, until August 16th. So far I haven't got any internet at home so my current strategy is to walk to 2+ miles to work an hour early, and sit outside by the Garonne and do my internet-y funtimes before staring at the computer even more inside as I create an annotated bibliography of visualization of biofilm diffusion coefficients.

I've been writing a lot anyways, even without the internet. It's all in Microsoft word and I'll be posting it gradually because I would rather do that than put it all up at once because I'm a tease.

In the meantime, see you at 9 am Toulouse time and midnight PST.

Love and stuff,
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment