These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Ahem Ahem

So, this is the first day that I haven't had anything pre-written when I take my internet break from work. I need to go back in soon, but for now I'll say that things are pretty comfortable here. I'm settling into the rhythm of book-walk-work-walk-book and am fitting in -food- here and there. Starting to talk to people, and thus have less anxiety about that.
And yet all of my dreams are still almost nightmares. I don't know what I am so unhappy about. I can feel it when I'm awake too, but it just doesn't make sense.
Today is cool and overcast, though it was hot and overcast this morning. My kinda weather.
I hope to have a weekend of Pride and Punk, I'll letcha know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment