These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Trust

Just saw this TED talk. It made me want to be a living statue. Or, maybe set up a booth like Lucy's from Peanuts with 5 cent psychiatric advice. Talk to strangers.
I love talking to strangers, because I feel like you can tell them anything. Their judgement means nothing, but their perspective can be powerful. I guess that's why I like writing my secrets on the internet. But I'm missing the eye contact.
And I have a caffeine headache.
I'm stuck in the moment.
I want to look harder for Trust. Honesty Couch is as close as I get. Physically intimate situation can become psychically intimate with a little luck. Just push two couches together and lay down. Maybe try fro some eye contact.
Ow my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment