These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Fetish Ball//March Fourth//Double Slashes look soo cool.

My chest has two trails of bruises falling down it; one on the left, one on the right. I couldn't wash all of the blood off of my toe, and my wrists are still a little sore from being tied together for about 4 hours. It wasn't a perfect night, but it was a good night. I cared about absolutely nothing, and yet was perfectly satisfied. Both of those things are rare.
That was Saturday. On Sunday I blew off homework and went to March Fourth's 10th anniversary show and it was amazing. During the last song I couldn't even dance anymore, I was just spazming from excitement. I was glad I hadn't invited S because I would have felt silly doing that in front of him. It was very primal.
Now it's just the push till spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment