These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Merge of Blogz

I had to write a blog for my french class last semester. They're just short responses to the readings. Some are good, some are gibberish that I wrote in ten minutes. But I thought, at 2:33 am, "hey, what if I could merge those things into this blog now that the class is over" and 2 minutes of googling later, they were merged! So, if you're into Flaubert to the New Novel: The Collapse of Realism and Undoing of the Subject you should check around September, October and November of 2012.
They're also all still at http://troiscentquarantedeux.blogspot.com/
Maybe I'll post my essay on Proust later. Man, I lost my essays from last year by spilling water on my old computer. Gotta try and retrieve that shit/lrn2googledocs.

In other news, I learned to twerk this evening.

Love,
Julia.

No comments:

Post a Comment