These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Magical Sadness Cure

My sociology professor didn't like my paper. Fair, neither did I. He said it was difficult to understand because it wasn't well written. Yeup, true. Still feels shitty.

But, I'd like to take this sad-feelings opportunity to share with the internet in a not-facebook kind of way the one website that always cheers me up:

http://www.formspring.me/wolfhaley

Yeup, Tyler the Creator's formspring. It's just enough feelings+fuckeverything to make anything seem manageable as a linear combination of those two things. Now, to do physics. And maybe email my prof about redoing the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment