These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I'm uncertain //I'm unhappy //I'm in love

The title doesn't mean anything to me, but it was scrawled on the arm of a chair that hosted me and my studies this evening. Three pens, three handwritings, three-basically-the-sames//totally-differents. I thought about adding "I'm insane" but I refrained. The trinity was left untouched.
Besides, I'm not ready to admit that.
On a related note, I picked up a canvas from the Farm Haus that is in need of repainting. It is a mess of smeared water-soluble paint. I think it's funny that someone wrote "I still love you" in water-soluble paint. I think "I still love you" might be a water-soluble phrase. A few names are writing in magenta markers and black sharpies along the wooden frame in the back. My Holmesian tricks lead me to believe that this unmasterful painting was a group effort. I will paint over it anyways. I need it. I do wonder if I should try to wash the canvas clean first, or just throw my acrylics over the other stuff. I will probably be too lazy to clean it.
On an unrelated note, I have this strange image of a punching bag. ANGER ANGER ANGER. But it's hanging, right, so as much damage as you inflict, it never leaves the system. If you try to give it any real weight, it just falls to the side. I think it's a good metaphor for yelling on the internet.
My room has a hidden ellipse. When I sneeze it echos back steely and harsh. When a boy sleeps over and sits up in my bed he laughs at the discovery.
Not thinking about that right now.
Not thinking much right now at all. What a momentus Hundredth post.
Where am I in time?
On Friday I have a linear algebra quiz on change of basis, a physics midterm on quantum mechanics, and a math midterm covering integrals and change of variables and Fubini's theorem. It's time to take stock of everything I've learned. It's time to make sure that I've learned everything I've been taught.
My responsibilities are catching up to me, while I am falling behind on them. A paradox of idioms.
I've been feeling a connection with Peter Pan, lately. I feel I can tell a lot about me from my shadow. I feel trapped. I feel pressured to grow up. I feel mischievous and empowered to subvert.
Spring Break begins less than 48 hours from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment