These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Dreaming of Fused Animals

Okay, so art was falling from the sky. It was worth $250,000. It was a bronze cast of an Easter Island inspired head. The donor was an eccentric woman with a passion for Austrian dogs.
I went to her house and one of her dogs ran at me and its snout impacted my face and somehow fused to it. That's when I woke up.
Earlier in the dream, there were a bunch of Siamese-twin animals. Big ones, like mountain lions and Sabre-Tooth Tigers and bears and huge dog-bears and other beariations (that's supposed to be a pun on bears, say it out loud.) But instead of being normally attatched, they were attached at the side so that one was facing one way and the other faced the opposite way. Either that or they had heads on their asses.
Animals. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment