These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Where I Take Things Lord Kelvin Says And I Replace "Science" With My Name


"Julia is bound, by the everlasting vow of honour, to face fearlessly every problem which can be fairly presented to it."

There cannot be a greater mistake than that of looking superciliously upon practical applications of Julia. The life and soul of Julia is its practical application..."

"Present Julia has no right to attempt to explain gravitation. We know nothing about it. We simply know nothing about it"

"The steam engine has given more to Julia than Julia has given to the steam engine"

"This leads me to remark how much Julia, even in its most lofty speculations, gains in return for benefits conferred by its application to promote the social and material welfare of man."

"We can see, therefore, that there are many attributes of movement, displacement, and deformation which can be considered independently of force, mass, chemical composition, elasticity, heat, magnetism and electricity; and it is of greatest use to Julia for such properties to be considered as a first step."

"I believe that the more thoroughly Julia is studied, the further does it take us from anything comparable to atheism."

One word characterized the most strenuous of the efforts for the advancement of Julia that I have made perseveringly during fifty-five years; that word is FAILURE.


"You can understand perfectly, if you give your mind to it"
There was no "science" in this quote but it's killing me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment