These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Trying to work through my Reed Student Problems by writing them down

I've had a headache for 3 days.
I'm doing math problems in my dreams that never get solved. That don't exists.
I didn't turn in my problem set for linear. I have till Friday to finish it.
My problems are of a manageable scale but I cannot figure out how to manage them.
So I just feel guilty for crying on my bed about how trapped I feel.
And I read my write up of the Amanda Palmer show and I just can't deal with how much freer I felt then.
If I don't do this fucking physics problem set, if I take another two days on my linear, THERE WILL BE NO REPROCUSSIONS.
But it feels like the end of the world and I can't move past that.
When I sit up straight my back pops. My jaw is so tense.
Mental Breakdown Mondays are not as sustainable as Mental Breakdown Wednesdays.
I don't know who to talk to because everyone else has equal or larger problems and I am a fool.
Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment