These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Most Incredible Dream

Chittick was a dormitory at a high school. It was having a party. People showed up tripping, and the CSOs took them away. I followed, and we all argued with the CSOs while trying to take care of them. Finally, the tripping people swam over a series of waterfalls while we watched. It was like they reclaimed their agency to do dangerous, powerful things.
Then it was the next morning and we were all eating breakfast together, talking about what our thesises would be.
I also got this weird snapshot of a trip, where blueberries and birds were in bubbles floating around the breakfast table. That was the transition to that event, so maybe that part of the dream was also in a trip.
It was beautiful. I spent a lot of the dream trying to comfort people and love them through the difference in head space. It was most strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment