These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Friday, February 8, 2013

Night Blogging is Anticlimactic

Sometimes Thursday nights bring together everything that is most difficult about school. Stress, failure, procrastination.
And the dumb thing is, I did at least 10 hours of homework today.
And I still feel like I've failed.
I pretty much finished two problem sets. But that doesn't give me anywhere near the feeling of accomplishment that actually finishing them would give me.
I'll finish math in the morning. Then a Mardi Gras party at 10. Then it's Renn Fayre Theme unveiling at midnight the day after. Maybe I'll find that boy sometime tomorrow. And the next day.
So, at least my bitching about homework and weakness turned into hopefulness.
I swear, all I have wanted to do all week was bitch about how dumb my work was.
At least I got a perfect score on the first problem set. 20/20. First time ever. Last time ever.
Whatever. Night blogging is only a good idea... is rarely a good idea. Clearly a bad idea in this case.
I wrote the opera review. I hope they like me enough to bring me back regularly.
I've started saying roe instead of p and omega instead of w. Have been doing too much physics.
What is this.

No comments:

Post a Comment