These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

2c-e Trip Report

I just wanna write this real quick because the trip reports I read before taking 2c-e were a) vague and pretty useless b) wrong.
I took 20 mg, from a gel cap that had melted to a piece of paper.
The take-away messages:
1) Least visual trip I've had. There were a few cool things, weird fractal shapes, trees looking like they had fallen from the sky, geese doing differential geometry, rainbows shooting out of things... but only towards the beginning and lasting about an hour or so. They also only really happened when I concentrated and cleared my head. Weirdly, no closed eye visuals, which was how my 4aco-dmt started. The come-up was a lot like 4aco-dmt, with the subtle shifts in perception but really intense body-high. Movement, eating, nausea, all really cool feelings. Mostly just ate hummus, yogurt, and carrots all day. Good choice.
2) All of the other trip reports talked about it being a really intense, introspective trip. I do feel like I learned a lot about myself and made loads of progress towards letting go of my past. So, it is accurate in that way. But it was not very self conscious at all. And it was definitely a choice. I went into it thinking, okay, set this day aside for personal growth. No, I was not be in a really intense self-reflective trance. Not like 25i at least. I
3) I tripped in "real life." My friend and I went to Alberta Street and walked around the shops and the stores. People tended not to notice that I was tripping. I also tried to be subtle about it, which could be frustrating at times. But the trip did not take away my ability to interact. All other drugs definitely have. However, early on, people definitely asked "are you okay?" sometimes. Alberta was like 4 hours in.
4) Lasted a good 12 hours. Definitely less intense at the end, but not totally back.
Mellow, long, good. I used to think that not tripping really hard was a waste of time. This proved me wrong. So, anyways, would recommend, would do again. Just don't believe all the other trip reports talking about how intense and isolating it was. I mean, it's good to be ready for that but they literally all said that so I wanted to make sure that there was a dissenting opinion out there. Ask me questions too, if you want. This is more of a public service announcement than a real trip report.

No comments:

Post a Comment