These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Monday, November 11, 2013

There's this cool program that randomly generates facebook statuses that sound like you based on your past statuses

Haha no sleep

Prove to god NO rain yet?

Like druid blood.

burning man without missing THE ONE WHO IS there

 other highlight I am I the only agriculture in the eye!

is that is THE city and the girls are easy ways and pie with sleep

good thing and doesn't list homework as an example.

They were all men in a lyricless song.

being back DOWN AT 1100 degrees Celsius is so lonely now.

The difference between Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and they

it got a dynamical system may have found demons.

Physics midterm as stairs.

no, shitshow means impressive, in the SKY

Alright, this country may have our relationship with tits, and it's a dangerous thingamajig... Get out of its inhabitants.

A working list of my heart

In the tree I just watch him do

Lemme know if I can dare to dream where a wisdom tooth used to.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment