These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

strange moods

On Friday night I spent 100 dollars on quality food and cleaned the house until 1:30 in the morning.

On Saturday I made breakfast for everyone. I threw 2 bowls and 3 mugs in the ceramics studio, and then went to my housemate's show. It was done by about 9, but I just hung out at home afterwards.

On Sunday I went for a bike ride, and then made pasta for everyone, and then finally started on work. Later tonight I'll go to the ceramics studio with Jeanie, and throw some more. I've been dreaming up this crazy chandelier. All I want is art.

This weekend was strange in that I made nothing but healthy choices, with regards to my life. My school work is still unbalanced to the point of doom and despair, but I try not to think about it.

The chandelier is going to be amazing. We have a bunch of half rusted steel, and my lovely housemate will help make the base. Then a mobile of porcelain vases will hang down center of the rectangular-spiral staircase and the whole thing will be a death trap but it will be so beautiful.

Ahhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment