These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Blamo

This weekend has me smiling all the time. I feel like everything will be alright. No, I feel like everything is great, and everything will continue to be great as long as everything is like this.

So, this weekend I went to a party. We all got very very drunk and called all of our siblings and I did a little bit of a "popper" before deciding it was the grossest thing ever and then I flopped onto the air mattress that was in the living room. My housemate did the same thing and then suddenly we were holding hands. And that's all, we just held hands loosely for a few minutes I don't know how or why but his arm was behind my head and and my arm was across his lap and somehow we were holding each other's hands and just touching them and his hands are very dry and you can feel his knuckles through his vegan fingers and it was heaven.

We're acting silly now. I smile at him all the time. He smiles back. He laughs at my jokes. I make him a mug with a Seven of Nine quote on it:

"I have noticed your attempts to engage me in idle conversation. And I see the way your pupils dilate when you look at my body."

I think it's a hilarious thing to put on a mug, because someone will say "ooh, what does your mug say, it's so nice and handmade?!?" and then read it and be like, OH SHIT HE'S ON TO ME!

Or he'll be like, damn this girl is crazy why she like me so much. But he's acting silly too so I think he likes this flirty business. Or he likes me. We didn't say anything about the hand-holding. I like him so much.

He's so great. He's good and great. I used to think that people at Reed were either good or great and no one had the emotional fortitude to be both but he's both and I feel amazing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment