These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Monday, October 7, 2013

Night

Edith came over and we gave eachother massages while listening to Broken Social Scene and I pretty much forgot about all other thoughts.

Also my ear is being stretch to accommodate a beautiful silver swirl and I think this body mod will do me good.

The methox only cured my sadness for a week, but caffeinating cures my sadness for a day. It also makes me sweat and talk and yell and be easily annoyed and bored, but it works. Caffeine gives me ADHD?
Seems logical.

Didn't do any homework tonight. Fuck the police.

Self-love>Beer's law.
Oh chemistry I love you sometimes. I love me always. And the rest it's like, eh...
Hot freshman though. Need to make moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment