These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

How I asked my friend for his time/love

The Current Future (10:02 pm 10-02-13) is unacceptable. I have decided to change it in for a new one.
In the Improved Future, or the Current Future (10:04 pm 10-02-13), we will do something awesome together this weekend (I have a plan. I mean, I have a Current Plan, stay tuned for Improved Current Plan (approx. 10:03 am 10-12-13)).
If you take issue with the Current Future please change it. Alerting me of these changes would be cool but then again, soon the Future will become the Present and then we'll know for sure.
Love,
Julia



Is this obviously a date? I guess it can just be time together and if it turns into a date then that works and if it doesn't then we'll have built an awesome art project on the front lawn so really nothing can go wrong I hope he thinks it's funny.

(he is clearly number 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment