These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My dream last night.

I didn't write this one down right away because it was too dark and I didn't want to rethink it. It wasn't a nightmare, but I woke up breathing really heavily, and I was pretty emotionally involved in it, though not really scared.
There's some vague stuff I remember about a grocery store... but the important part is in a white VW van like I used to have. My friend Jordan had just killed a man. He'd shot him. Somehow the bullet had also injured Boots. Someone mentioned that it had hurt his hands, to which Jordan replied "there's not much of them left" he seemed emotionless, but also so hurt by it all. My other friend was drinking hippy tinctures like they were booze. He was trying to get drunk. It seemed so silly to be trying to get drunk off of healing liquids, especially when something so dark was happening.
He walked down the stairs to the basement of the van (classic dream architecture.) Then I woke up.
Maybe tomorrow I'll write up the crazy one about the kid I'm silly-crushing on. For now my eyes hurt from too much computer today.
It feels good to have written so much.

Christmas dream: I compete in FPS again and totally fail. The boy calls me and asks if we can film ourselves having sex in positions that look like one position but are actually others. I go to a movie theater and he's there with some other girl. He talks to me, goes over and kisses her, and talks to me again. Subconscious jealousy? Hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment