These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Never Let Me Go

I just had this weird flashback to the movie Never Let Me Go. I think my reaction to that movie was the strongest I've ever had. After it was over, I cried for half an hour. Not tears falling gently down my cheeks cried, but uncontrolled sobbing cried. I thought about killing myself. It seemed like the only thing to do. There is always someone exploited, always a way to sell out and profit from other people hurting even harder, always naive hope. I saw the people's organs like mines in the Congo. Weird, to dehumanize it, in retrospect. But it's all so real.
Anyways, just a weird snapshot from the past. I kinda want to watch it again. Maybe subjecting myself to emotional trauma is a good way to become a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment