These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Light Dawns on Marble Head

I was looking at the view stats for this blog, and I wondered why so many views came from a health website. Then I realized that the whole resting heart rate and 92 beats per minute may have confused the search engine machine. I giggled.
For context, my heart beats really fast. And a helluva lot faster when I do a line of caffeine, molly, or methylone, or when I exercise. Sometimes it's scary to feel my neck when it's going over 130. Usually it's in the high 80s or low 90s, and I've asked doctors and they say it's nothing to worry about. So, I hope the people curious about their health find answers somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment