These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

I Deactivated Facebook Again

I'm leaving for Reed tomorrow, if all goes according to plan. My room is getting gradually packed. I whatever drawers and wardrobe end up housing my garments are up to the challenge. The ones at home certainly aren't. 
Facebook is gone again, because it is a dirty, dirty place. A place where my curiosity is always almost being fulfilled. A place where people go to be misinterpreted. A place to take me out of real life by fragmentary documentation. I'm glad it's gone, as much as I will miss advising the freshmen and absorbing their excitement. I was never happier for it, just barely entertained.
I don't really have anything to say, I'm just procrastinating with all of this nervous energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment