These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

If I Was Really Dedicated, I'd Have a Style Blog

Not because I have a lot to say about it. I just think that it's weird and spastic enough that even I can't keep track of it without some kind of record. Facebook is nice that way. But here are some especially fantastic documented stylings.



No, they aren't full body shots. But they capture the essence. Pictures by my brofolife Anna.

Really, I'm just sad that I didn't document all of the random facepaint that I did last year. Maybe I'll do better this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment