These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Saturdays are actually kinda nice too. Whatever You’re Into.

I was heading back to my dorm after watching half of the rugby scrimmage (hardcore) when I ran into Maggie and Nicole. They’re really hilarious, and energetic. We hung out and ate Armenian Sweetbread for a while, and then they remembered that they were missing an Arabic Movie.
So we went to see it. The first scene was awkward because this guy kept shooting people and I wasn’t sure if we should laugh, because it was comical, or not just in case that was serious. Luckily, it ended up being a comedy. I understood a grand total of jack shit, but the experience was worthwhile. Arab actors use much more intense hand gestures, it’s really fun.
Then we picked up Lyle because he’s taking Arabic so he was there. We hung out at his place for a bit, but he was going to Music Fest NW because one of his friend’s dads has connections. First we painted some warpaint and the Aladdin Sane thing on his face though. Then Nicole and I got our green on too. Then we went to the dance party.
Danced for a while, got bored, left for a bit, ate food and were given malt liquor, then Lyle came back, then most people went back inside to dance to “all of the lights” which is apparently a good song. It was an interesting dynamic outside because 2 out of five girls were pretty solidly lesbians, and 2 were very straight, and then there was me, and then everyone was tipsy and thus horny and… it was just a random conversation.
Dan showed up. I don’t think I’ve mentioned him. He smokes a lot of pot and talks very quickly and is very enthusiastic. He’s fun. We danced for a bit and then flopped for a bit. Everyone else kept dancing. My hour and a half of sleep was biting me. Then we walked around some, and ran into his upperclassmen friends. So, I met the guy who was responsible for turning the Ancient Civilizations dorm into the infamous acid fest last year. Then we went to their apartment, which to access you had to climb one fence, onto another, onto a balcony. I saw a happily dysfunctional relationship and a really pretty bong.
Then I finally went home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment