These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Thursday, December 11, 2014

I'm ashamed that...

I don't like to think anymore, it stresses me out

sometimes I'm so afraid of letting my mind off its leash that I bring my phone to the bathroom

all of my heroes are white men

I don't have enough cognitive power to remember all of my thought processes from start to finish

I don't try to fix every broken thing

my reaction to these failings is shame and not acceptance or motivation to change

I am impatient to be less lonely

I haven't figured out how to be an ally to the Ferguson movement

my room is a mess

I procrastinate

I'm not fully convinced of my own argument in this paper

I'm afraid for my friend, who may be in trouble with the law, and there's nothing I can do

I read my OkCupid profile to remind myself of who I am


... for some reason confessing all of this to a void makes me feel better about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment