These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

my memories

realizing that maybe my memory wasn't fried by research chemicals, but instead by the fact that going to class and studying physics felt like torture all semester, so my brain has hazed it out.

Even before I had taken any drugs, high school became a blur because I had decided that I had misinterpreted most of it in the moment, and the only value in the experiences was the distance I had from them. As I become very aware of where my memory fails me or stays put, I find the damage is not visible when recalling events when they're prompted, but only when vaguely reflecting.

This isn't very clear, my head is still slow from Renn Fayre, but I feel more at home in it now that I can trust it a little bit more.

Anyways, if I ever need memories I know where to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment