These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

back to school blues

When I was younger I never got cramps. 400 mg of ibuprofen and 1.5 hours later, I don't have them any more.
Tired, because drunk people came home at 4am (ish?) and disturbed my slumber. Housemate was having sex before I went to sleep, so that kept me up a bit too. The walls are thin. This room is fucking cold, I think I need blankets over the windows. I'll put them up when I leave for the potluck tonight.
I met Edith's mom. She is worried about Edith, and not in a really nice way. In a panicking way. It's not productive and I hope E comes to talk about it soon because I think it's really fucking with her.
I still feel like my life is boring. School is not as interesting as it was last year at this time. Last year problem sets felt like adventures. This year I'm just tired and overworked. It's so mundane. I need to do things.
I need more punk music in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment