These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Saturday, September 28, 2013

notes from methox in the rain

we talk about time like it's not happening right now.
juggling is an extension of the body like computers are an extension of the mind.
lover and creator of beauty
math
i miss you
purple hair green feather trine swingset who am i
why is that what I remember
i think of chains as the things that hold swingsets up
which is ?wrong"
I know why i do this?
i should be studying physics
i am that way
am i my mental state or my physical state
i appreciate things that are not combinations of each-other.
everything is a feedback circuit.
or is becoming and
or i wish i could use it that way because things seem more manageable when you pretend they happen one at a time.
I am tired or hungry or thirsty or wet or sleepy or happy or sad.
well, i'm not sad so I guess I still know how to use or.
Also, I was looking for a drug to make me stop caring and this was it. nice... you realize

No comments:

Post a Comment