These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Saturday, September 7, 2013

nightmare

I dreamed that I was being chased through an art museum by inept teenagers who I stabbed with my very dull knife (which in real life was only a few inches from my head.) and then by ruthless killers.Then the chase continued to a fancy restaurant, where more ruthless killers found me. My mother didn't care, wouldn't even help me turn off my phone so that they wouldn't be able to find me as easily, and the proprietor of the restaurant was scandalized to have gunshots in his establishment. I ran and ran and ran though Colorado ranches until I got to an industrial cite, but there was a black SUV waiting for me. When I finally woke up I had dived into a patch of shrubs to await execution.

No comments:

Post a Comment