These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Friday, September 13, 2013

no dreams

I fell asleep at 2:45 am on a cocktail of caffeine and melatonin. Woke up at 6:50 to keep working.
Don't do drugs kids, or physics.
The have antagonistic interactions.
On the plus side this physics is awesome though.
The drugs are fine too, really, who am I kidding?
It's just that I keep getting sicker and sicker because there's never time to sleep it off.

The housemate who is mostly very depressed it seems was having a good time last night on the porch so I went and talked to them for at least half an hour just to watch him smile and laugh. My heart rejoiced.
Still don't know what to do about him being depressed, apart from having entertaining conversations.
Which may be the only thing to do at all.
Okay more math now.

No comments:

Post a Comment