These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Weirder than Search Engine Poetry


Pwoermd Month!
So, I forgot that April is Pwoermd Month. I've been waiting for it since last year when I found this awesome blogger: http://jjbelgianwaffle.blogspot.com/ who had participated. For more examples of Pwoermds, check out http://napwowrimo.blogspot.com/, where it all began.
Now, I'm not sure that I've really captured the subtle art that is the single-word-that-stands-alone-as-a-poem, but I'm going to try to get the hang of it during this month, just for kicks.

Thought of a few during linear algebra today. The first two are appropriately nerdy for the creative environment I was in. The third is just too real. The other two are totally random. Now I'm only 4 behind on the 1-per-day kinda plan.


Vamp=IR


goCEAn


failyour


crassanova


granZeus


No comments:

Post a Comment