These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Thursday, November 13, 2014

limerence

I just woke up from my third dream about him in two weeks. I guess that doesn't sound like a lot, but I've been dreaming very intensely, colorfully, dramatically-what do they call that-vividly.

And I learned a new word today: limerence. The Wikipedia page put me a little at ease, because I always feel so dirty when I'm in that zone, but it used words like unbidden, involuntary, compulsive, and they all take the blame off of me. It's nice. I try to be good.

~okay this one goes before sambeckett but it didn't post?~

No comments:

Post a Comment