These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Going home before midnight can I get a hell ya?

So.
Some good things happened.

Today I brought up not being sure about continuing next semester as a student consultant, and my boss held me back and said that my partner was really impressed with my work and would want to work with me again.

I went to my thesis meeting with all of my work freshly erased by my computer, and my advisor didn't give a shit and just talked about getting ready for mini-orals and writing.

I cut my hair two days ago and thought it was a disaster but it's actually fucking cool.

Still not getting laid, still not eating well, but I played squash with a friend outside of PE class so I'm exercising!

And I've seen two cool lectures this week, one by Junot Diaz that probably changed my life and one by Mia McKenzie which was pretty good too.

Ok Ok if this is life I can work with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment