These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Sunday, June 1, 2014

weltschmertz

I've been hiding from the sun pretty sucessfully.

It's been a while since I created something. I have some materials sitting beside me. I feel like the real materials are gray matter, and that blob of cranial goo has been strangely silent on the "productive activities" front. It feels good about seeing friends or looking at screens, even biking down to the Starlight Parade, but when my heart or spleen or what ever other organ tries to pull it towards the thing that gives me the most pleasure, this silly brain of mine goes flaccid. It even suggests that I ought to read about Electron Microscopy before I bother doing any art.

I've been sick since the rained out interview, but as I get my energy back I'll convince my brain to follow its dreams.

And there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment