These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Friday, June 13, 2014

So I had a panic attack in front of the board of trustees, the faculty, some senior staff, and students

Not sure when my glue will have set enough to go back out into the world. For now I am naked in bed still tearing up now and then. Veronica Mars is helping.

Guess what happened. Mary James told everyone that she admires my hard work.

After I freaked out at my brother's high school graduation I think it's official: Affirmation brings on my panic response.

This is going to be hard to explain and I think I need therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment