These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Monday, June 2, 2014

25 minutes of cat vines does not erase the eye-gouging.

Jeez that last Game of Thrones episode though.

In cheerier news, I saw two shooting stars during the gory screening, because we projected it on the wall that abuts our back yard so we lay in the grass to watch it and the sky lay on top of us.

And then I fucked around on the internet for another hour because I was still a little traumatized.

I only remembered to wish on one of the two stars though.

I can't tell you my wish it won't come true.

Who am I jeez.

No comments:

Post a Comment