These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Reddit and I

I am not a Redditor. But I have found two great things on Reddit: a thread asking for rapist's side of the rape story (fascinating, frightening, and a micro-example of how much understanding can be lost when people stop listening to each other for whatever reason) and also Snoop Lion's AMA. I discovered the latter during finals week and would try to read it to keep from breaking down. The difficulty was that I was in the library and therefore not aloud to laugh.
Apparently my suppressed laughter sounds like sobbing though, because once when I was reading shitmystudentswrite.tumblr.com an acquaintance texted me from accross the SU asking if he could give me a hug.
So people were probably not too surprised to hear it in the library.
Anyways, I spent the night rereading that AMA with a friend. Laughed so hard.
And we skimmed the other AMAs. Some people are just janitors, or have some weird pooping disorder. And I wondered what I would list as my "I am _______" if I were doing one.
I'll ruminate/ask my friends to solve my identity crisis, as per ushz.

2 comments:

  1. My favorites (I only discovered reddit over break) are youshouldknow, frugal and lifeprotips.
    But thats probably because I'm obsessed with making life as cheep and manageable as possible.

    Look! I'm actually commenting on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah! Yeah, I'm a little bit afraid of getting sucked in to that endless world. But AMA is just such a cool idea.

      Delete