These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

C2C Down the Road/Paidiea/Opera

Paideia. I've been micromanaging it for many months now and I am now faced with the frightening prospect of having to let it happen. That means I can't attend every class and fix every problem myself.  I have to trust the teachers. I have to trust the system. 
....just a brick in the wall...
It's hard yo. 
Perspective: Paideia is 9 days of student/staff/alum taught classes at Reed. Over 200 class sessions. $5000 dollar budget. And I did all of it. Not to brag, but I'm pretty proud.
And now it's happening. Hey. Whatever.

I'm obsessed with this song. I'm going to spin fire to it on Thursday. 

Another awesome thing: I guess the Portland Opera likes the reviews I've written for the Quest, because someone emailed me telling me that I could interview some of the singers. HOLY SHIT SO EXCITED. Tosca. Gotta research.
My life.

No comments:

Post a Comment