These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

once, I felt artistic

I had a date to the Portland Art Museum. It worked. I mean the museum. I went to the Art Place in my mind, and started having all sorts of ideas and dreams. I mostly wanted to do 24 Arts, with 24 people and 24 hours of pure Art feelings and doings and nothing else. 24 is totally arbitrary, any number. But basically I want marathon art, followed by an exhibit, including some fun and games like group meals and documentation and things. Maybe a trip to the art museum to kick it off, get outside of our pre-doings.

Okay, lets be real, I planned it out more than this. Bella wants to go to the party soon though, so I can't be too detailed.

-Start by setting up you supplies at a station in the SU (know your media or at least be ready to use a few)
-Go to the art museum
-Come back, start
~have some group meals pre prepared through the night, then have a cook out late in the game as we're setting up the opening.~
-have a bunch of art up! Party?

Lame? I dig it.

I just got spoon fed a bite of Tillamook Mudslide by surprise and it was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment