These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Monday, April 7, 2014

at a minimum of the absolute value of the derivative

my mood swings have been less severe lately (for a week). But now I'm feeling a little down and I'm worried they'll come back. Thinking about trying to get some long term birth control so I don't have to deal with the monthly insanities.

I don't really have time to write anything right now, because I have to print out transparencies for screen printing nitrogen day stuff. I'll put the designs up here; I'm proud of them.

Whenever I do have time to write I play Doge 2048 or I watch TV. I need to make sure I'm doing meaningful things with my down time.

I found the digital sketchbook of a senior physics major. I thought of him as a total misogynist an creeper but the art makes him seem more human. I find it hard to distrust artists, but that's my mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment