These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

On the floor

Just laying on the floor, the sweet serenade of an Age game clicking and shushing and ringing in the background.

I listened to a webinar on labor issues and just transitions while watching... he needs an alias... Gameboy play on mute. I don't feel like I learned anything; I think I'd heard the same words in a similar sequence before.

I keep reading and listening hoping that something will click, and that seems like the problem. It is clicked. I do get the scale of the problem.

And yet, I'm stuck.

I can't put into words what I want a just society to look like.

Is it because my life would be worse?

Is it because I don't see the path that gets us there? I want to lay one foot in front of the other, but that's not how revolutions work.

Gamerboy just won, after two losses. That's nice. Julia making excessive emotional investments in the feelings of random men, what else is new.

My bedtime approaches. Jordan says he'll game with me tomorrow night for Sinergy Thursday. I hope he does, and I hope it's more fun than it was with the physics noobs.

I just want to talk to him too. Maybe I should call him now.

No comments:

Post a Comment