These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Good Mo(u)rning

I am overwhelmingly frustrated. I'm stressed, I'm annoyed by most everything, my house is a mess and I have to move out of my office today. I know that these are just the rain falling from the emotional tempest that is finishing college and allegedly moving on with my life, but that doesn't stop me from feeling gross.

My family will be here in a couple of days. A graduation party. Commencement. And then after Monday my whole life evaporates. Right? 

No. No no no no no. Those are "sillysilly" nos and "makeitstop" nos at the same time. 

I thought maybe I could explain my feelings to the internet, since I can't explain them to my friends, but I appear to have been only half-right.

I need to exercise and also get off of the couch but there is a dude in my bed and I don't want to disturb his normal sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment