These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Sunday, September 28, 2014

writing cycles

Not a lot to say today. I'm stressed and lonely, so I'm going to go to sleep soon and see what the morning brings.

I'm in a stage of my writing cycle where my own words feel foreign and I wonder where they come from. Even before I start reading I worry that I won't remember the person who wrote any of it.

Nerves. Also, my body is rejecting something. My digestive system has been grumpy for a month now--ever since I came back to school. I thought it was the scrounge but I've been scrounging less and still my belly is unhappy. What will it take? For one, I want to start exercising *at all.*

Also, I wish there was someone who would call a therapist and set up an appointment for you and maybe take you there oh wait that's a parent Julia you're all grown up now get your shit together.

No comments:

Post a Comment