These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

dream:
joel franklin wants to talk to just two of us, but instead a bunch of people show up and he ends up giving a lecture to all of them. a similar thing happens to another prof? doing some kind of programming lab.

beautiful lyons was on a raft on a river with jeanie and his gf and i was on a look out and later he comes to my house and we have sex on the porch. edelman takes pictures, which my friends tell me about later. after I come he has disappeared? inside my friends ask me about him. axcelle cries because it's raining and he wants to go camping.

No comments:

Post a Comment