These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Friday, December 6, 2013

Today is Spring/Fall

I woke up to snow blustering against my window. 3 hours later I had all but 1/2 of a problem done, done correctly, on the classical set. Chem problemset: done. Electro: well, I finished in time and Neal ran down the hill to turn both of them in.

And now I'm skipping the class and waiting for it to be Spring/Fall and waiting to kiss people and celebrate in the freezing dry air and to realize what an incredible accomplishment getting through this semester was.

You're not a classmate, I can stress-count at you:
Lecture classes that take 3 hrs per week:
-chem
-electro
-classical
Labs, 3hrs each:
-chem
-j-lab
j-lab lecture=1hr week
Relay:1.5 hr per week
Strategic Planni
j-lab lecture=1
ng: 1.5 hr every other week: 45min per week
Paideia= 1hr per week

=20.25 hrs per week gone

approx:
Grading: 6.5-8.5 hrs per week.
Classical: 5-7+ who knows with classical
Electro:6-9
Chem: 3-4+ lab write up 1-5


=21-33.5 hrs per week gone

So more than a full time job. And when you add it up by hours it's not even as scary as it feels. I've worked a full time job. This is more.

And I made it through. 

I feel tired. But I'm ready to drink some champagne.

No comments:

Post a Comment