These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Over

So, Reed year number one is complete. It feels complete too, which was a welcomed surprise. In the days leading up to the end of finals and packing and goodbyes everything felt frayed and incomplete. I guess part of that was the end of a romantic/sexual entanglement that I had expected more from. It fizzled. I hate when romantic things fizzle. Whatever.
I worked through it all with Liana while I packed. It really nailed down where we were right then. Where we wanted to go from where we were leaving off. I can't imagine everything just pausing and waiting for us to come back. We'll regroup as totally new people and it'll be kinda stressful and also kinda glorious. There'll be 300 new kids at Reed, and a few people who left halfway through the year will be back and some people who stayed all year won't be. Some people will be in China, or other fancy faroff exotic funspots. And we'll all be living in new and different places. Ooooh Chittick. Oh yes.

TBContinued without the pretense that the two reflections were committed to language in any similar time frame or location. I'm pretty sure I was still in Oregon when I wrote this, and now my stay in Spain is almost over.

No comments:

Post a Comment