These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Pictures are worth a thousand words, as if the Trainspotting post didn't overflow our quota.

I feel like this won't be an adequate timeline without more pictures. I mean, facebook will always have them, but I want too do something on my terms too.
So this was me at my first Moisture Festival show in Seattle. I fully plan on going back next year. Maybe taking as many people as I can drag along too. It had some of the best Vaudville I have ever seen (and I have seen a lot of Vaudville) and absolutely the best trapeze act I have seen. One man, no real costume, just incredible art.
It's a good place to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment