These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Monday, June 7, 2021

Journaling and Journey come from latin the word for "day"

 I am having a birthday party.

A pandemic birthday party? A post-pandemic birthday party? A vaccinated birthday party?

Well, that's the plan. June 12. 7 pm. 

Invites are out. Responses are few.

I'll be 28 - I remember SB's 28th birthday. I gave him Daytripper and Hanabi - two gifts that landed very well. It was the last day we spent together in perfect romance, before I had any pain or doubt about it. And now it's three years later. 

That's kind of a dead-end of thought. Not really where I meant to go. 

Back to the birthday - I am stressed about it. I'm stressed about seeing a single friend but multiple?!?! Actually it will probably be easier. I gotta remember I can lean on SB. He is a great host and party-goer. He talks to quiet people and even though he's shy he introduces himself to strangers. And he did a lot of cleaning this weekend - more than me. The pizza will be a hit. We have all of the necessary equipment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment