These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Of course

 Of course the most perfect thing someone can do is write a book. 

One's body is not the soul-made-physical - it is simply not related at all. But, living in a physical world, it is painful to exist so mostly as a nonphysical entity. Writing a book is an act of self-creation, binding your soul, infinitesimally, in the physical world. It is your snapshot soul. A measurement taken of a quantum being, defining its state in that moment.

What nonsense, you may think, and you are right. 

Does it matter what the act is, what it does, or what the intention is behind it? Is the book only what we think it is?

Sorry for the drivel, it sounded better in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment