These aren't secrets, but I haven't told anyone either.
I may sound bipolar but I mostly just write about really great things or really bad things. Extremes, right?
I promise my feelings are continuous over the real emotions.

Saturday, April 11, 2015

I think I was excited for Pwoemrd month because it would get me back on the blog

Streumfd

^my mood

When I care about artistry, this blog is much more fun. Facebook, Doge-speak bullshit is fun if it disappears in 4 seconds, but if I'm working on a chronicle of my life it's less appropriate. I say that to other people to make them laugh. If I say it to myself, it just makes me a little embarrassed.

Trying to thesis still. It's coming along slowly. I'm not sure how 2 weeks isn't putting me in panic mode. Really it's 3 weeks, but being almost done by stop making sense would be ideal. Real talk, I'm giving my seminar presentation in 2 weeks and that's really when I need to have some data to show off.

Hopefully I buckle down tomorrow, and monday and tuesday and wednesday and can show some stuff off to Joel.

Bleh.

Women in Math and Physics brunch was today. I think that we got a good mix of advice, angst, intergenerational communication, complaining and problem solving.

But, you know, in a month I'm out.

So.

What.

No comments:

Post a Comment